- Bellan Media reserves the right to offer discounts on our standard prices and other promotions in accordance with our marketing strategy.
- Our discounts promotions run for a specific time frames at our discretion.
- The copyright of the material contained in our publications vests in Bellan Media (Pty) Ltd. No part of our publications may be photocopied, reproduced, stored and/or distributed by any electronic system, or forwarded by e-mail to any section or department within the subscribing organisation, nor may any part of this publication be forwarded, by e-mail or otherwise, to any non-subscribing organisation or person without the written permission of the publisher.
- While every reasonable effort is taken to ensure the accuracy and soundness of the contents of our publications, neither writers of articles nor the publisher will bear any responsibility for the consequences of any actions based on information or recommendations contained in our magazines.
- Published material in Personal Finance and Tax Breaks is for informational purposes and should not be construed as financial advice.
PERSONAL FINANCE is South Africa’s leading monthly investment strategy magazine aimed at individuals who are serious about saving money, securing their financial future, building wealth, and preserving it for future generations.
TAX BREAKS draws from the collective wisdom of the country’s leading tax experts, helping subscribers minimise their tax bills, understand their compliance obligations, structure their affairs in a tax-efficient manner, interact with SARS, and be kept on all the latest tax issues.